Prepare to start an awesome journey in the future due to the fact that production has actually begun for Artemis Fowl, directed by Kenneth Branagh! The movie adjustment of Eoin Colfer’s very popular series started primary photography and will movie in England, Northern Ireland, and Ho Chi Minh City. Here’s the cast we understand up until now:
- Artemis will be played by beginner Ferdia Shaw.
- Lara McDonnell will play Captain Holly Short, a lively fairy who Artemis abducts for a ransom of fairy gold.
- Academy Award-winner Dame Judi Dench plays Commander Root, the leader of the reconnaissance department of the fairy police called LEPrecon.
- Josh Gad plays Mulch Diggums, a kleptomaniac dwarf who aims to assist in the rescue of Holly.
- Nonso Anozie (from Cinderella) plays Butler, the Fowl household bodyguard.
- Tamara Smart plays Butler’s niece Juliet.
- Miranda Raison plays Artemis’ mom Angeline.
Other members of the cast consist of Josh McGuire, Hong Chau, Nikesh Patel, Michael Abubakar, Jake Davies, Rachel Denning, Matt Jessup, Sally Messham, Adrian Scarborough, and Simone Kirby (from Alice Through the Looking Glass, revealed listed below):
The imaginative group includes Director of Photography Haris Zambarloukos, Production Designer Jim Clay, Composer Patrick Doyle, and Hair and Makeup Designer Carol Hemming. Outfit Designer Sammy Sheldon Differ, and Editor Martin Walsh settle this fantastic group!
Artemis Fowl is going to be a wonderful experience filled with the unanticipated, however with this skilled cast and team, we understand we can anticipate the very best!
Posted 4 hours Ago