Picture through screengrab.
Whereas doing her least favourite exercise on the planet (selling a film within the Fifty Shades collection), Dakota Johnson was requested concerning the viral screencap during which she might be seen slyly Angelina Jolie throughout Jennifer Aniston and Shirley MacLaine’s presentation on the Golden Globes. The picture made the rounds earlier this month in a really, “Yaaaaas, Queen Dakota Johnson is one of us!!!! She lives for the Angie/Jen dramaaaaaaaa!” method. The factor is, although…apparently she doesn’t.
“Truthfully, I don’t think that I was really looking at her,” she instructed Jimmy Fallon earlier this week. “For those who look actually intently on the angle of my eyes, they’re form of, like, over right here…[staring at] the Stranger Issues desk. And I actually love Stranger Issues.”
I’m undecided I purchase this story, however I’m positive of 1 different factor: that she positively wasn’t observing Jamie Dornan.
This week’s Individuals cowl is all about Meghan Markle and Duchess Kate’s [allegedly] blossoming friendship. Many of the quotes from nameless insiders are run-of-the-mill stuff, however I discovered this one, from a royal biographer named Ingrid Seward, to be kind of nice.
“Meghan is far more worldly and sophisticated than Kate was when she arrived on the scene. She was in one of the toughest businesses in the world and did well in it. She’s a divorcée and had some of the ups and downs in life. Kate has lived a rather charmed existence.”
Love a delicate and pointless royal drag!
- Steven Spielberg despatched each Greatest Director nominee “caviar and champagne.” [Page Six]
- Lorde was snubbed by the Grammys, however she nonetheless loves her followers. [Page Six]
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus reportedly “love the idea of getting married barefoot on the beach.” Unsurprising! [Celebitchy]
- Katie Holmes has frolicked with Jamie Foxx’s youngsters extra usually than Jamie Foxx has frolicked with Suri. [People]
- Jill Zarin nonetheless has Web page Six on velocity dial. [Page Six]