The newest installation of ‘This Week At Bungie’ has actually upgraded us on a few of the on-going concerns with Destiny 2 that are presently being dealt with.
This newest Bungie newsletter reviews some information we’ve currently talked about, like the upcoming Curse of Osiris, however it’s likewise got some essential details on the concerns in Destiny 2 that are presently being kept an eye on.
First, Bungie resolves the concern of the ‘Buffalo’ mistake code impacting some PC gamers. The newest PC hotfix, 18.104.22.168, was launched to attend to the look of this mistake code, however Bungie states that some gamers are still getting the code mistakenly.
“These issues sometimes relate to network stability, or having multiple PCs connected to Destiny on a local network”, the post checks out. “Please follow steps within the Network Troubleshooting Guide to ensure you’ve applied the correct settings for Destiny 2 gameplay. Additionally, follow steps for configuring UPnP if you have multiple PCs on the same network.”
The‘vital information and known issues list’ has actually likewise been upgraded with the following issues, which are being examined:
- FactionRally Tokens: We have actually determined a problem where Faction Rally tokens are gotten rid of when gamers produce brand-new characters within Destiny 2. We are looking for to fix this concern prior to the very first Faction Rallies occasion of Season 2.
- “Leviathan”Raid: Calus might often end up being unsusceptible to harm throughout the last stage of the encounter
- BlackScreen when Loading into the Tower: Players might often come across a black screen when packing into theTower This might fix itself after one minute, or gamers might workaround this concern by packing and checking out an alternate location into the Tower again
- BrightEngram Ornaments: Sweet Business and Sturm accessories within the Bright Engram might show “Already added to Collection” prior to a gamer gets these products. This concern does not avoid gamers from making these products.
- HunterSurvivalist Perk: The Survivalist perk on famous Hunter leg armor does not approve the designated Recovery statistics.
Hopefully, these concerns will be solved in upcoming spots of hotfixes.Related youtube video: (not from post)