It’s time for the weekly reset in Destiny 2.
The Destiny 2 weekly resent for January 23 features the usual Nightfall change with new modifiers and and challengers.
The reset also bring this month’s Faction Rally event to a close. New Monarchy was the Faction Rally winner, so if you backed them, be sure to grab the winning team’s goods at a discount.
Those who backed Dead Orbit or Future War Cult won’t see a discount.
Xur has also closed up shop, but he’ll return on Friday with some new goodies.
A new Flashpoint, Meditations and Shaxx Milestone are also included in the Destiny 2 reset this week, along with new Eververse items.
Nightfall: The Inverted Spire
- Attrition: Health and shield regeneration is reduced, but some enemies may drop wells of Light that which restore heath and charge the player’s Super.
- Timewarp: Killing Time: The Strike’s mission timer begins at 10 minutes. Killing enemies extends the time up to a certain limit.
- Speed Of Dark: Nightfall must be completed with five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete Nightfall with less than three deaths.
- The Floor Is Lava: The fireteam must not be hit with Protheon’s fiery ground before it is defeated.
Titan is this week’s Flashpoint destination. Head there and finish a few Public Events, defeat Cabal Conquerors and Vex Defenders, and participate in Heroic Public Events. Remember to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 at the Tower beforehand. While Titan is a rather small map-wise, it’s still worth it as you earn a weekly Luminous engram each week.
Visit Ikora and replay the story missions Hope and Riptide.
Hit up Shaxx at The Tower for your weekly Milestones and earn that Luminous Engram.
Leviathan Raid Order and Challenge
The Leviathan Raid Order for week is as follows: Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet (Challenge), Royal Pools, and Calus. The Challenge this week is Gauntlet. It takes place during the Gauntlet Trial, and since it requires some coordination and careful footwork, if you’ve never completed it before, here’s how to beat Destiny 2’s Leviathan’s Gauntlet Raid Challenge.
- Abacus Legendary Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Down to Business (Sweet Business) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Guardian White Rare Teleport Effect (450 Bright Dust)
- Metroy Shift Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Ridgerunner Rex Legendary Sparrow (600 Bright Dust)
- Rubenta Dextra Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
- Shoulder Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Tiamant (Hunter The Dragon’s Shadow) Ornament (1950 Bright Dust)
- Veist Silver (The Colony) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Victory Taunt Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Vulcan’s Heart (Titan Hallowfire Heart) Ornament (1950 Bright Dust)
- Watermelon Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)