Welcome to Barf Bag, a day-to-day politics roundup to assist you arrange through the disorderly Trumpian news cycle.
Beep beep, it’s Monday, time to pack your sensations down your throat and handle this fantastic world!
Here’s all the shit we could not cover today:
- Ivanka Trump is continuing to draw in over $1 million a year from the household service. [McClatchy]
- Speaking of this great household, Don Jr.’s searching buddy and service partner has actually had concealed unique access to federal government authorities. [AP]
- In an amazing advancement, Steve Bannon is providing racist pep talks in Europe now. [New York Times]
- Support for Trump among white evangelical females has actually dropped 13 percent. 60 percent of them are still on board. [New York Times]
- A Pennsylvania unique election tomorrow is looking great for the Democrats. [The Hill]
Here are some tweets the President was enabled to release:
This has actually been Barf Bag.